Your privacy is important to www.votership.com (hereinafter referred to as the “website”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the website collects, and the ways in which the website uses that personal information.
Personal information Collection –
The website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- information about your use of this website (including browsing patterns and behavior);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact details);
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including SMS and email alerts); and any other information that you send to fellow users and
Using personal information –
The website may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- provide, operate and maintain our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- personalize the website for you;
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for member/donor service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website/organization
- send you email/newsletters.
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where the website discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the website may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Making a donation-
In order to make a donation through our Website, you may provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, address, debit or credit card number (including expiration date, credit/debit card billing address) as and how applicable , telephone number, e – mail address. We may also ask you for other Personal Information, such as your constituency name and any other such detail. We may require this information to keep a record of the donations made to the Voters Party International.
Securing of your data –
The website will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The website will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Using cookies –
Updating this statement –
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other websites –
The website is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. We advise you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third party.
Contact Webmaster –
B-29, Main Mangal Pandey Marg, Wazirabad Road